Modeling Small Businss Growth, Migration behavior, and Household Income in Appalachia: A Spatial Simultaneous Equations Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T. & Eberts, Randall W., 1991.
"Public infrastructure and regional economic development: A simultaneous equations approach,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 329-343, November.
- Kevin T. Duffy-Deno & Randall W. Eberts, 1989. "Public infrastructure and regional economic development: a simultaneous equations approach," Working Paper 8909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Kelly D. Edmiston, 2004. "The Net Effects of Large Plant Locations and Expansions on County Employment," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 289-320.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Thomas Aronsson & Johan Lundberg & Magnus Wikstrom, 2001. "Regional Income Growth and Net Migration in Sweden, 1970-1995," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 823-830.
- Rupasingha, Anil & Goetz, Stephan J., 2004. "County Amenities and Net Migration," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 33(2), October.
- Barkley, David L. & Henry, Mark S. & Bao, Shuming, 1998. "The Role of Local School Quality in Rural Employment and Population Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(1), pages 81-102, Summer.
- Greenwood, Michael J & Hunt, Gary L, 1984. "Migration and Interregional Employment Redistribution in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(5), pages 957-969, December.
- Mills, Edwin S. & Price, Richard, 1984. "Metropolitan suburbanization and central city problems," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-17, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAppalachia; Simultaneous Model; Small Business; Migration; Household Income;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rri:wpaper:2006wp08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Randall Jackson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrwvuus.html .