Likelihood Ratio Test for Change in Persistence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aaron L. Jackson & Scott Sumner, 2006. "Velocity Futures Markets: Does the Fed Need a Structural Model?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(4), pages 716-728, October.
- Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Perron, Pierre & Zhou, Jing, 2013.
"Wald Tests For Detecting Multiple Structural Changes In Persistence,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 289-323, April.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron & Jing Zhou, 2009. "Wald Tests for Detecting Multiple Structural Changes in Persistence," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1223, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2004. "Tests of stationarity against a change in persistence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 33-66, November.
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J., 2013.
"Vertical integration and exclusivities in maritime freight transport,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 50-61.
- CANTOS-SANCHEZ, Pedro & MONER-COLONQUES, Rafael & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, José J. & ALVAREZ-SANJAIME, Oscar, 2011. "Vertical integration and exclusivities in maritime freight transport," CORE Discussion Papers 2011015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ALVAREZ-SANJAIME, Oscar & CANTOS-SANCHEZ, Pedro & MONER-COLONQUES, Rafael & SEMPERE-MONERRIS, JosÃ© J., 2013. "Vertical integration and exclusivities in maritime freight transport," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2503, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andrews, Donald W K & Ploberger, Werner, 1994.
"Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only under the Alternative,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1383-1414, November.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Werner Ploberger, 1992. "Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only Under the Alternative," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1015, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsao, Hou-Lei, 2010. "Rolling stock maintenance strategy selection, spares parts' estimation, and replacements' interval calculation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 404-412, November.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 2000.
"Testing for structural change in conditional models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 93-115, July.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Ploberger, Werner, 1994. "Optimal Tests When a Nuisance Parameter Is Present Only under the Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1383-1414, November.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 1998. "Testing for Structural Change in Conditional Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 310., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate structural break test with Hansen's fixed regressor bootstrap," Statistical Software Components RTZ00089, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "REGHBREAK: RATS procedure to perform structural break test with bootstrapped p-values," Statistical Software Components RTS00176, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Liu, Hsin-Hsien, 2013. "How promotional frames affect upgrade intentions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 237-248.
More about this item
Keywordschange in persistence; likelihood ratio test; unit root test; lag length selection;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:skr001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.