Likelihood Ratio Test for Change in Persistence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alla Khomutenko, 2018. "Specific Methodological Approaches to Managing State Finances," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 14(3), pages 73-81.
- Busetti, Fabio & Taylor, A. M. Robert, 2004. "Tests of stationarity against a change in persistence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 33-66, November.
- P Filion, 1998. "Potential and Limitations of Community Economic Development: Individual Initiative and Collective Action in a Post-Fordist Context," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(6), pages 1101-1123, June.
- Ioannis Caragiannis & Angelo Fanelli & Nick Gravin, 2014. "Short sequences of improvement moves lead to approximate equilibria in constraint satisfaction games," Post-Print hal-01104061, HAL.
- Hahn Oswald, 1984. "Trauer um Erich Gutenberg (Köln) 13.12.1897 – 22. 5.1984 Wilhelm Hasenack (Göttingen) 26. 7.1901 – 9. 4.1984 Friedrich Henzel (Mannheim) 7. 2.1891 – 18. 3.1984 Heinrich Rittershausen (Köln) 5. 8.1898 ," Zeitschrift für das gesamte Genossenschaftswesen, De Gruyter, vol. 34(1), pages 175-177, April.
- Nie, Fei & He, Juan & Tan, Caifeng & Tao, Jianpin, 2018. "Effect of Trade Openness on Fertilizer use in the agricultural industry: Evidence from China’s Trading Partners," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274262, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Reif Heinz & Pomp Rainer, 1996. "Milchproduktion und Milchvermarktung im Ruhrgebiet 1870-1930," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 37(1), pages 77-108, June.
- Nina Zhivkova, 2016. "Factors For Transforming Bulgarian Hr Specialists Into Strategic Business Partners," Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 14(1), pages 131-149, March.
- N. R. Bhanumurthy & Sukanya Bose & Parma Chakravartti, 2018.
"Targeting Debt and Deficits in India: A Structural Macroeconometric Approach,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 16(1), pages 87-119, December.
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Bose, Sukanya & Adhikari, Parma Devi, 2015. "Targeting Debt and Deficits in India: A Structural Macroeconometric Approach," Working Papers 15/148, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
Keywordschange in persistence; likelihood ratio test; unit root test; lag length selection;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ppaper:skr001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.