Regulating Government (´s Share): The Fifty-Percent Rule of the Federal Constitutional Court in Germany
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Arnauld & Klaus Zimmermann, 2013. "Regulating government (’s share): the fifty-percent rule of the federal constitutional court in Germany," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, pages 1-19.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrom, Theodore C & Goodman, Robert P, 1973. "Private Demands for Public Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 280-296.
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1.
- Klaus Zimmermann & Tobias Just, 2000. "Interest Groups, Referenda, and the Political Process: On the Efficiency of Direct Democracy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, pages 147-163.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1994. "Direct Democracy: Politico-economic Lessons from Swiss Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 338-342.
- Dluhosch Barbara & Zimmermann Klaus W., 2009. "Adolph Wagner und sein „Gesetz": Einige späte Anmerkungen," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, pages 209-226.
- Dluhosch Barbara & Zimmermann Klaus W., 2009.
"Adolph Wagner und sein „Gesetz": Einige späte Anmerkungen,"
Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook,
De Gruyter, pages 209-226.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2008. "Adolph Wagner und sein "Gesetz": einige spaete Anmerkungen," Working Paper 85/2008, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Mussa, Michael, 1979. "The two-sector model in terms of its dual : A geometric exposition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 513-526.
More about this item
Keywordsfifty-percent rule; constitutional decisions; optimal government’s share;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2010_100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.