Predicting soil erosion risk at the Alqueva dam watershed
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:14:p:2485-2494 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borges, P.J. & Fragoso, R. & Garcia-Gonzalo, J. & Borges, J.G. & Marques, S. & Lucas, M.R., 2010. "Assessing impacts of Common Agricultural Policy changes on regional land use patterns with a decision support system: An application in Southern Portugal," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-120, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2013. "Factors of Reclamation Success at the Lignite Strip-Mined Land in Northern Greece," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(2), pages 96-122.
- Gonzalez-Duque, Jose Antonio & Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2013. "Evaluation of the Urban Green Infrastructure using Landscape Modules, GIS and a Population Survey: Linking Environmental with Social Aspects in Studying and Managing Urban Forests," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 1(2), pages 82-95.
More about this item
KeywordsSoil Erosion; Land-use; Geostatistic; RUSLE; Geographic Information System;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-02-08 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TUR-2012-02-08 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cieodp:2012_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .