Report NEP-FOR-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolters, Maik Hendrik, 2012. "Evaluating point and density forecasts of DSGE models," MPRA Paper 36147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tara M. Sinclair, 2012. "Forecasting Data Vintages," Working Papers 2012-001, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Stefan Neuwirth, 2012. "The Impact of Seasonal and Price Adjustments on the Predictability of German GDP Revisions," Kiel Working Papers 1753, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Li, Xiaofei & Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E. & Gunter, Lewell F., 2012. "Agricultural Banking and Early Warning Models for the Bank Failures of the Late 2000s Great Recession," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119656, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ferreira, Vera & Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2012. "Predicting soil erosion risk at the Alqueva dam watershed," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Reitz, Stefan & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Nonlinear expectations in speculative markets - Evidence from the ECB survey of professional forecasters," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 1/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.