Evaluation of the Urban Green Infrastructure using Landscape Modules, GIS and a Population Survey: Linking Environmental with Social Aspects in Studying and Managing Urban Forests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2012. "The role of soil properties variability to reclamation success on the lignite strip-mined land in northern Greece," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Panagopoulos, T., 2009. "Linking forestry, sustainability and aesthetics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2485-2489, August.
- Duque, José & Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2010. "Urban Planning throughout environmental quality and human well-being," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Ferreira, Vera & Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2012. "Predicting soil erosion risk at the Alqueva dam watershed," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
More about this item
KeywordsCityscape; Urban Green Network; Evaluation of Green Areas; Urban Forestry;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .