Analyzing the Impacts of Information in the Prevention of Forest Fires in Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noronha, Teresa, 2011. "The Impacts of Public Policies for Regional Development in Portugal," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-3, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Duque, José & Panagopoulos, Thomas, 2010. "Urban Planning throughout environmental quality and human well-being," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsForest Fire; Ilia 2007; View of Citizen; Citizen Participation; Greece;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jspord:0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Fernandes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cialgpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.