File Sharing, Network Architecture, and Copyright Enforcement: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tilman Klumpp, 2014. "File Sharing, Network Architecture, and Copyright Enforcement: An Overview," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(7), pages 444-459, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Peitz & Patrick Waelbroeck, 2005.
"An Economist's Guide to Digital Music,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 51(2-3), pages 359-428.
- Peitz, Martin & Waelbroeck, Patrick, 2004. "An Economist's Guide to Digital Music," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 32, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cox, Joe & Collins, Alan & Drinkwater, Stephen, 2010. "Seeders, leechers and social norms: Evidence from the market for illicit digital downloading," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 299-305, December.
- NANDI, Tushar K. & ROCHELANDET, Fabrice, 2008. "The Incentives for Contributing Digital Contents Over P2P Networks: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 51301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfile sharing; peer-to-peer networks; network architecture; intellectual property rights; copyright enforcement;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2012-09-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IPR-2012-09-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-NET-2012-09-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2012-09-09 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:albaec:2012_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joseph Marchand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deualca.html .