Report NEP-NET-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Böhme, Enrico, 2012. "Second-Degree Price Discrimination on Two-Sided Markets," MPRA Paper 40951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Borri & Marianna Caccavaio & Giorgio Di Giorgio & Alberto Maria Sorrentino, 2012. "Systemic Risk and the European Banking Sector," Working Papers CASMEF 1211, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Claudio J. Tessone & Antonios Garas & Beniamino Guerra & Frank Schweitzer, 2012. "How big is too big? Critical Shocks for Systemic Failure Cascades," Papers 1209.0959, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Cook, Samantha, 2012. "Algorithm for identifying systemically important banks in payment systems," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Serafín Martínez-Jaramillo & Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Bernardo Bravo-Benítez & Juan Pablo Solórzano-Margain, 2012. "An Empirical Study of the Mexican Banking System's Network and its Implications for Systemic Risk," Working Papers 2012-07, Banco de México.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schaumburg & Melanie Schienle, 2012. "Financial Network Systemic Risk Contributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Marco Pelliccia, 2012. "Risk-sharing and probabilistic network structure," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1214, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Klumpp, Tilman, 2012. "File Sharing, Network Architecture, and Copyright Enforcement: An Overview," Working Papers 2012-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken, 2012. "Network Structure and the Aggregation of Information: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 18351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro, 2012. "Finding communities in credit networks," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-41, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Simon Gachter & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2012. "Peer Effects in Pro-Social Behaviour: Social Norms or Social Preferences?," Discussion Papers 2012-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2012. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: Problems of Theory and Measurement," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2010-04, GDI, The University of Manchester.