How big is too big? Critical Shocks for Systemic Failure Cascades
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio J. Tessone & Antonios Garas & Beniamino Guerra & Frank Schweitzer, "undated". "How big is too big? Critical Shocks for Systemic Failure Cascades," Working Papers ETH-RC-12-015, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- J. Lorenz & S. Battiston & F. Schweitzer, 2009.
"Systemic risk in a unifying framework for cascading processes on networks,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 71(4), pages 441-460, October.
- Jan Lorenz & Stefano Battiston & Frank Schweitzer, "undated". "Systemic Risk in a Unifying Framework for Cascading Processes on Networks," Working Papers CCSS-09-011, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Jan Lorenz & Stefano Battiston & Frank Schweitzer, 2009. "Systemic Risk in a Unifying Framework for Cascading Processes on Networks," Papers 0907.5325, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2010.
- Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2012.
"Liaisons dangereuses: Increasing connectivity, risk sharing, and systemic risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1121-1141.
- Stefano Battiston & Domenico Delli Gatti & Mauro Gallegati & Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2009. "Liaisons Dangereuses: Increasing Connectivity, Risk Sharing, and Systemic Risk," NBER Working Papers 15611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio J. Tessone & Markus M. Geipel & F. Schweitzer, "undated". "Sustainable growth in complex networks," Working Papers CCSS-10-008, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Jianwei & Cai, Lin & Xu, Bo & Li, Peng & Sun, Enhui & Zhu, Zhiguo, 2016. "Out of control: Fluctuation of cascading dynamics in networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 1231-1243.
- Rebekka Burkholz & Matt V. Leduc & Antonios Garas & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "Systemic risk in multiplex networks with asymmetric coupling and threshold feedback," Papers 1506.06664, arXiv.org.
- Ellinas, Christos & Allan, Neil & Johansson, Anders, 2016. "Project systemic risk: Application examples of a network model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 50-62.
- Rebekka Burkholz & Hans J. Herrmann & Frank Schweitzer, 2018. "Explicit size distributions of failure cascades redefine systemic risk on finite networks," Papers 1802.03286, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-09-09 (Banking)
- NEP-NET-2012-09-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-09 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1209.0959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .