Report NEP-SOC-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gachter & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2012. "Peer Effects in Pro-Social Behaviour: Social Norms or Social Preferences?," Discussion Papers 2012-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Martin Ljunge, 2012. "Trust Drives Internet Use," Discussion Papers 12-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Costa-Gomes, Miguel A. & Huck, Steffen & Weizsäcker, Georg, 2012. "Beliefs and actions in the trust game: Creating instrumental variables to estimate the causal effect," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2012-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Monica I. Garcia-Perez, 2012. "A Matching Model on the Use of Immigrant Social Networks and Referral Hiring," Working Papers 2012-21, Saint Cloud State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:89 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bhirombhakdi, Kornpob & Potipiti, Tanapong, 2012. "Performance of a reciprocity model in predicting a positive reciprocity decision," MPRA Paper 40954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy Besley & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2012. "The Legacy of Historical Conflict Evidence from Africa," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 036, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nowotny, Klaus & Pennerstorfer, Dieter, 2012. "Ethnic Networks and the Location Choice of Migrants in Europe," Working Papers in Economics 2012-7, University of Salzburg.
- Nava Ashraf & Oriana Bandiera & Kelsey Jack, 2012. "No Margin, no Mission? A Field Experiment on Incentives for public service delivery," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 035, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Klumpp, Tilman, 2012. "File Sharing, Network Architecture, and Copyright Enforcement: An Overview," Working Papers 2012-19, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Kalm, Matias, 2012. "The Impact of Networking on Firm Performance - Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Firms in Emerging Technology Areas," Discussion Papers 1278, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa & Marco Alberto De Benedetto, 2012. "The Impact of Gender Quotas on Electoral Participation: Evidence from Italian Municipalities," Working Papers 201206, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Ulrike Vollstädt & Robert Böhm, 2012. "Are groups more rational, more competitive or more prosocial bargainers?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Matthias Lücke & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Christian Peuker, 2012. "Identifying the Motives of Migrant Philanthropy," Kiel Working Papers 1790, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2012. "Does workers’ control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-06, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Angela Cipollone & Paolo Giordani, 2012. "Animal Spirits and Entrepreneurial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers CASMEF 1210, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Moritz Bonn, 2012. "Costs and Benefits of Immigration and Multicultural Interaction," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 154-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.