Impact of World Oil Prices on an Energy Exporting Economy Including Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary & Naoyuki Yoshino & Majid Mohammadi Hossein Abadi & Rosa Farboudmanesh, 2016.
"Response of macro variables of emerging and developed oil importers to oil price movements,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 91-102, January.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Hossein Abadi, Majid Mohammadi & Farboudmanesh, Rosa, 2015. "The Response of Macro Variables of Emerging and Developed Oil Importers to Oil Price Movements," ADBI Working Papers 529, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Esanov, Akram & Merkl, Christian & Vinhas de Souza, Lucio, 2005. "Monetary policy rules for Russia," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 484-499, September.
- Katsuya Ito, 2012. "The impact of oil price volatility on the macroeconomy in Russia," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 695-702, June.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Peersman, Gert & Van Robays, Ine, 2012.
"Cross-country differences in the effects of oil shocks,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1532-1547.
- G. Peersman & I. Van Robays & -, 2009. "Cross-Country Differences in the Effects of Oil Shocks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/629, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gert Peersman & Ine Van Robays, 2010. "Cross-Country Differences in the Effects of Oil Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 3306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2015.
"OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 364-378.
- Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," CAMA Working Papers 2014-69, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil producioon and the global economy," Working Papers 2014-13, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "OPEC and non-OPEC oil production and the global economy," MPRA Paper 59527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lutz Kilian, 2009.
"Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1053-1069, June.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Du, Limin & Yanan, He & Wei, Chu, 2010. "The relationship between oil price shocks and China's macro-economy: An empirical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4142-4151, August.
- Hamilton, James D, 1983. "Oil and the Macroeconomy since World War II," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 228-248, April.
- repec:spr:eurase:v:7:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40822-017-0065-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2014. "Monetary policy and oil price fluctuations following the subprime mortgage crisis," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 157-174.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-04-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoil prices; energy exporters; macro-economy; VAR model;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2018-07-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2018-07-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2018-07-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MAC-2018-07-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-07-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .