The Response of Macro Variables of Emerging and Developed Oil Importers to Oil Price Movements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary & Naoyuki Yoshino & Majid Mohammadi Hossein Abadi & Rosa Farboudmanesh, 2016. "Response of macro variables of emerging and developed oil importers to oil price movements," Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 91-102, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh–Hesary, Farhad & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2017.
"The Effectiveness of Japan’s Negative Interest Rate Policy,"
ADBI Working Papers
652, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki Yoshino & Hesary, Farhad Taghizadeh & Miyamoto, Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2018. "The effectiveness of Japan's Negative Interest rate policy," MPRA Paper 88084, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2018.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:129:y:2019:i:c:p:1306-1319 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alekhina, Victoriia & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2018. "Impact of World Oil Prices on an Energy Exporting Economy Including Monetary Policy," ADBI Working Papers 828, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:77:y:2019:i:c:p:34-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:129:y:2019:i:c:p:436-451 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:796-806 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:628-638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2017. "Trade Linkages and Transmission of Oil Price Fluctuations in a Model Incorporating Monetary Variables," ADBI Working Papers 777, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Wing Thye Woo & Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2019. "Why is Green Finance Important ?," Working Papers id:12983, eSocialSciences.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Rasoulinezhad, Ehsan & Yoshino, Naoyuki, 2018. "Volatility Linkages between Energy and Food Prices: Case of Selected Asian Countries," ADBI Working Papers 829, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Naoyuki Yoshino & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2016. "Causes and Remedies of the Japan's Long-lasting Recession: Lessons for China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(2), pages 23-47, March.
More about this item
Keywordsoil price movements; oil importers; oil consumption; fuel substitution; price shocks;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-07-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .