The Response of Macro Variables of Emerging and Developed Oil Importers to Oil Price Movements
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iwan J. Azis, 2012. "Asian Regional Financial Safety Nets? Don't Hold Your Breath," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(3), pages 321-340, August.
- Charles Adams & Hwee Chow, 2009.
"Asian Currency Baskets: An Answer in Search of a Question?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 403-423.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2007. "Asian Currency Baskets: An Answer in Search of a Question?," Working Papers 02-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Charles Adams & Hwee Kwan Chow, 2007. "Asian Currency Baskets : An Answer in Search of a Question?," Finance Working Papers 22055, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Chalongphob SUSSANGKARN, 2011. "Chiang Mai Initiative Multilateralization: Origin, Development, and Outlook," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 6(2), pages 203-220, December.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2005. "East Asian economic regionalism: progress and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 29-55, February.
- C. Randall Henning, 2009. "The Future of the Chiang Mai Initiative: An Asian Monetary Fund?," Policy Briefs PB09-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- E. Kohlscheen & M. P. Taylor, 2008.
"International liquidity swaps: is the Chiang Mai Initiative pooling reserves efficiently?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 323-332.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006. "International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mario Lamberte & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Regional and Global Monetary Cooperation," Finance Working Papers 23190, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- C. Randall Henning, 2011. "Coordinating Regional and Multilateral Financial Institutions," Working Paper Series WP11-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Taghizadeh–Hesary, Farhad & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2017. "The Effectiveness of Japan’s Negative Interest Rate Policy," ADBI Working Papers 652, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsoil price movements; oil importers; oil consumption; fuel substitution; price shocks;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-11 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-07-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2015-07-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .