Why was Japan Hit So Hard by the Global Financial Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2011. "Why Was Japan Hit So Hard by the Global Financial Crisis?," Chapters,in: The Impact of the Economic Crisis on East Asia, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shujiro Urata, 2010. "Changing Commercial Policy in Japan During 1985Ã¢â‚¬â€œ2010," Trade Working Papers 23056, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Morita, Hiroshi, 2014. "External shocks and Japanese business cycles: Evidence from a sign-restricted VAR model," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 59-74.
- Silvia Palasca & Elisabeta Jaba, 2014. "Leading and Lagging Indicators Of the Economic Crisis," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(3), pages 31-47, September.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2014.
"Equity market contagion during the global financial crisis: Evidence from the world's eight largest economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 161-177.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2013. "Equity Market Contagion during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the World’s Eight Largest Economies," Working Papers 17213, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Wandelt, Sebastian & Sun, Xiaoqian, 2015. "Evolution of the international air transportation country network from 2002 to 2013," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 55-78.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:66-89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsjapan; trade; global financial crisis; gfc japan;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .