Leveraging Service Sector Growth in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kharas, Homi, 2010. "The Service Revolution," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 14, pages 1-5, May.
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2010.
"The Developing World is Poorer than We Thought, But No Less Successful in the Fight Against Poverty,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 125(4), pages 1577-1625.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "The developing world is poorer than we thought, but no less successful in the fight against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4703, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "The BPO Challenge: Leveraging Capabilities, Creating Opportunities," Research Paper Series DP 2015-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "The BPO Challenge: Leveraging Capabilities, Creating Opportunities," Discussion Papers DP 2015-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsservices; growth; Philippines; Asia; business process outsourcing; information technology; migration; diaspora; tourism; innovation; knowledge economy;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-16 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TUR-2013-11-16 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .