Report NEP-CSE-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Federica Rossi & Ainurul Rosli, 2013. "Indicators of university-industry knowledge transfer performance and their implications for universities: Evidence from the UK’s HE-BCI survey," Working Papers 13, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2013.
- Jonathan Potter & Marco Marchese & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Helen Lawton-Smith & Andy Pike, 2013. "The Local Dimension of SME and Entrepreneurship Issues and Policies in Mexico," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/14, OECD Publishing.
- Lisa De Propris & Carlo Corradini, 2013. "Technology Platforms in Europe: an empirical investigation," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 34, WWWforEurope.
- Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David, 2013. "Managers’ mobility, trade performance, and wages," Working Paper Series 1596, European Central Bank.
- Caliman, Tiziana & Cassone, Alberto, 2013. "The choice to enrol in a small university: A case study of Piemonte Orientale," POLIS Working Papers 173, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Panagiotis Kampylis & Nancy Law & Yves Punie & Stefania Bocconi & Barbara Brecko & Seungyeon Han & Chee-Kit Looi & Naomi Miyake, 2013. "ICT-enabled innovation for learning in Europe and Asia. Exploring conditions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC83503, Institute for Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Elena Feltrinelli & Roberto Gabriele & Sandro Trento, 2013. "Do middle managers matter?," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/11, Department of Economics and Management.
- Mitra, Raja Mikael, 2013. "Leveraging Service Sector Growth in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 366, Asian Development Bank.
- Cull, Robert & Xu, Lixin Colin & Yang, Xi & Zhou, Li-An & Zhu, Tian, 2013. "Market facilitation by local government and firm efficiency : evidence from China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6688, The World Bank.
- Mitra, Raja Mikael, 2013. "The Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing Industry: Diversity and Challenges in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 365, Asian Development Bank.
- Debuque-Gonzales, Margarita, 2013. "Empirical Determinants and Patterns of Research and Development Investment in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 364, Asian Development Bank.
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Meyer, Moritz & Vandenberg, Paul, 2013. "Globalization, Labor Market Regulation, and Firm Behavior," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 361, Asian Development Bank.
- Christian Milelli & Alice Sindzingre, 2013. "Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-34, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- ITO Keiko & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Industry-Level Competitiveness, Productivity, and Effective Exchange Rates in East Asia," Discussion papers 13094, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yu, Li & Orazem, Peter & Jolly, Robert W., 2013. "Entrepreneurship Over The Business Cycle," Staff General Research Papers 36672, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.