The Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing Industry: Diversity and Challenges in Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Cattaneo & Michael Engman & Sebastián Sáez & Robert M. Stern, 2010. "International Trade in Services : New Trends and Opportunities for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2476.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto M. Llanto, 2016. "Philippine Infrastructure and Connectivity: Challenges and Reforms," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 11(2), pages 243-261, July.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation technology; business process outsourcing; software industry; offshoring; services; knowledge economy; India; ASEAN; Asia;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.