ICT-enabled innovation for learning in Europe and Asia. Exploring conditions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Brecko & Panagiotis Kampylis & Yves Punie, 2014. "Mainstreaming ICT enabled Innovation in Education and Training in Europe- Policy actions for sustainability, scalability and impact at system level'," JRC Working Papers JRC83502, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsICT-enabled innovation for learning; Creative Classrooms; conditions for sustainability and scalability of educational innovation; ecological framework for mainstreaming educational innovation;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I29 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EUR-2013-11-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2013-11-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2013-11-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-11-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2013-11-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc83503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .