TheÂ DilemmaÂ ofÂ DelegatingÂ Search: BudgetingÂ inÂ PublicÂ EmploymentÂ Service
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abadir, Karim M. & Caggiano, Giovanni & Talmain, Gabriel, 2013.
"Nelson–Plosser revisited: The ACF approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 22-34.
- Karim Abadir & Giovanni Caggiano & Gabriel Talmain, 2005. "Nelson-Plosser Revisited: the ACF Approach," Working Papers 2005_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Karim M. Abadir & Gabriel Talmain & Giovanni Caggiano, 2008. "Nelson-Plosser revisited: the ACF approach," Working Paper series 18_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2002.
"Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macro Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(4), pages 749-779.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, "undated". "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Discussion Papers 01/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Karim Abadir & Gabriel Talmain, 2001. "Aggregation, Persistence and Volatility in a Macromodel," Working Papers w200106, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel & Chen, Haipeng (Allan), 2017.
"End of 9-endings, price recall, and price perceptions,"
Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 157-163.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel & Chen, Haipeng, 2017. "End of 9-Endings, Price Recall, and Price Perceptions," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy & Haipeng (Allan) Chen, 2017. "End of 9-Endings, Price Recall, and Price Perceptions," Working Paper series 17-08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Snir, Avichai & Levy, Daniel & Chen, Haipeng (Allan), 2017. "End of 9-Endings, Price Recall, and Price Perceptions," MPRA Paper 78085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Di Matteo & T. Barbiero, 2018. "Economic Growth and the Public Sector: A Comparison of Canada and Italy, 1870-2013," Working Paper series 18-08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsmatching unemployment; public employment service; active labor market policy; Â moralÂ hazard; Â searchÂ theory;
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-11-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rim:rimpre:02_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Savioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcfeait.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .