Report NEP-LTV-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krause, Annabelle, 2011. "Work to Live or Live to Work? Unemployment, Happiness, and Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 6101, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sabina Alkire and James Foster, 2011. "Understandings and Misunderstandings of Multidimensional Poverty Measurement," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp043, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:201105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murray Leibbrandt & Eva Wegner & Arden Finn, 2011. "The Policies for Reducing Income Inequality and Poverty in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 64, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Naci H. Mocan & Bulent Unel, 2011. "Skill-biased Technological Change, Earnings of Unskilled Workers, and Crime," NBER Working Papers 17605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," Working Papers wp249, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2011. "Anonymous Job Applications of Fresh Ph.D. Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 6100, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Albornoz-Crespo, Facundo & Cabrales, Antonio & Hauk, Esther, 2011. "Immigration and the School System," CEPR Discussion Papers 8653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bargain, Olivier & Decoster, André & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Welfare, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Preferences: Evidence for Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Martin Altemeyer-Bartscher & Thomas Kuhn, 2011. "The Dilemma of Delegating Search: Budgeting in Public Employment Service," Professional Reports 02_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Vimal Ranchhod & David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt & Leticia Marteleto, 2011. "Estimating the effect of adolescent fertility on educational attainment in Cape Town using a propensity score weighted regression," SALDRU Working Papers 59, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.