Estimating the effect of adolescent fertility on educational attainment in Cape Town using a propensity score weighted regression
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arline Geronimus & Sanders Korenman, 1993. "The socioeconomic costs of teenage childbearing: Evidence and interpretation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 30(2), pages 281-290, May.
- Ribar, David C, 1994. "Teenage Fertility and High School Completion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 413-424, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David SAHN & Catalina HERRERA, 2014.
"The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar,"
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E., 2015. "The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 9362, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Catalina Herrera & David Sahn, 2015. "The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-01100149, HAL.
- Nicola Branson & Cally Ardington & Murray Leibbrandt, 2015.
"Health Outcomes for Children Born to Teen Mothers in Cape Town, South Africa,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(3), pages 589-616.
- Nicola Branson & Cally Ardington & Murray Leibbrandt, 2011. "Health outcomes for children born to teen mothers in Cape Town, South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 55, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Leticia Marteleto & Molly Dondero, 2013. "Maternal age at first birth and adolescent education in Brazil," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(28), pages 793-820, April.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2014.
"Teenage Pregnancy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 51(1), pages 109-146, May.
- Arceo-Gómez, Eva Olimpia & Campos-Vázquez, Raymundo M., 2011. "Teenage Pregnancy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences," MPRA Paper 44532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2013.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez, 2012. "Teenage Pregnancy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2012-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Eva O. Arceo-Gómez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vázquez, 2011. "Teenage Pregnacy in Mexico: Evolution and Consequences," Working papers DTE 516, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Nicola Branson & Clare Hofmeyr & David Lam, 2014.
"Progress through school and the determinants of school dropout in South Africa,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 106-126, January.
- Nicola Branson & Clare Hofmeyr & David Lam, 2013. "Progress through school and the determinants of school dropout in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 100, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Gunes, Pinar & Tsaneva, Magda, 2016. "The Effects of Early Pregnancy on Education, Physical Health and Mental Distress: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2016-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Kakal, T., 2015. "A tale of two sisters : Investigating the socio-economic outcomes of teen childbearing in South Africa," ISS Working Papers - General Series 604, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Herrera Catalina & E. Sahn David, 2017. "Working Paper 281 - Early Childbearing, School Attainment and Cognitive Skills," Working Paper Series 2398, African Development Bank.
- Elina Pradhan & David Canning, 2016. "The Effect of Schooling on Teenage Fertility: Evidence from the 1994 Education Reform in Ethiopia," PGDA Working Papers 12816, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-11-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-11-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2011-11-28 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2011-11-28 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-11-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2011-11-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ldr:wpaper:59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alison Siljeur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sauctza.html .