The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Consistent Estimates When Abortion Makes Miscarriage Non‐random
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Lang & Adam Ashcraft, 2010. "The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Consistent Estimates When Abortion Makes Miscarriage Nonrandom," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-016, Boston University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason M. Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2009.
"Education and Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Evidence Using the Timing of Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(2).
- Jason M. Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2008. "Education and Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Evidence Using the Timing of Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Fixed Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 573, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Barbara L. Wolfe, 2008. "Education and Labor Market Consequences of Teenage Childbearing: Evidence Using the Timing of Pregnancy Outcomes and Community Fixed Effects," NBER Working Papers 13847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ribar, David C, 1994. "Teenage Fertility and High School Completion," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 413-424, August.
- Kaplan, Greg & Goodman, Alissa & Walker, Ian, 2004.
"Understanding the Effects of Early Motherhood in Britain: The Effects on Mothers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan & Ian Walker, 2004. "Understanding the effects of early motherhood in Britain: the effects on mothers," IFS Working Papers W04/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kaplan, Greg & Goodman, Alissa & Ian Walker, 2004. "Understanding The Effects Of Early Motherhood In Britain : The Effects On Mothers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 706, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja K. Viitanen & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2003.
"The long-run labour market consequences of teenage motherhood in Britain,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 323-343, May.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Viitanen, Tarja K., 2002. "The long-run labour market consequences of teenage motherhood in Britain," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20093, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Tarja K. Viitanen, 2002. "The Long-Run Labour Market Consequences of Teenage Motherhood in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0516, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John J. Donohue & Steven D. Levitt, 1999. "Legalized Abortion and Crime," JCPR Working Papers 104, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Adam Ashcraft & Kevin Lang, 2006. "The Consequences of Teenage Childbearing," NBER Working Papers 12485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arline T. Geronimus & Sanders Korenman, 1992. "The Socioeconomic Consequences of Teen Childbearing Reconsidered," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1187-1214.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:123:y:2013:i::p:875-905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.