La compétence interculturelle dans les entreprises en Tunisie (The intercultural competency in the firms settled in Tunisia)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta, Massimo & Norman, George, 1996.
"Does Economic Integration Cause Foreign Direct Investment?,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 757-783, November.
- Massimo Motta & George Norman, 1993. "Does economic integration cause foreign direct investment?," Economics Working Papers 28, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsCompétence interculturelle; Tunisie; communication; globalisation/intercultural competency; Tunisia; communication; globalization;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .