Innovations technologiques, mobilité et demande de main-d’oeuvre qualifiée. Une analyse des industries tunisiennes (Technological innovations, mobility and skilled-labour deamnd : an analysis of tunisian industries)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Greenan & Emmanuel Duguet, 1997. "Le biais technologique : une analyse économétrique sur données individuelles," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(5), pages 1061-1089.
- Goldin, Claudia & Katz, Lawrence F, 1996. "Technology, Skill, and the Wage Structure: Insights from the Past," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 252-257, May.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007.
"Globalization and Employment: Imported Skill Biased Technological Change in Developing Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2797, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Conte & Marco Vivarelli, 2007. "Globalization and Employment: Imported Skill Biased Technological Change in Developing Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mark Doms & Timothy Dunne & Kenneth R. Troske, 1997. "Workers, Wages, and Technology," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 253-290.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2009.
"The sector bias of skill-biased technical change and the rising skill premium in transition economies,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 351-364, August.
- Piero Esposito & Robert Stehrer, 2007. "The Sector Bias of Skill-biased Technical Change and the Rising Skill Premium in Transition Economies," wiiw Working Papers 43, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Berman, Eli & Machin, Stephen, 2000. "Skill-Based Technology Transfer around the World," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 12-22, Autumn.
- Nathalie Greenan, 2003. "Organisational change, technology, employment and skills: an empirical study of French manufacturing," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 287-316, March.
- Alonso-Borrego, Cesar, 1998.
"Demand for labour inputs and adjustment costs: evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 475-497, December.
- Alonso-Borrego, César, 1996. "Demand for labour inputs and adjustment costs : evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3976, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Wood, Adrian, 1995. "North-South Trade, Employment and Inequality: Changing Fortunes in a Skill-Driven World," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290155.
- Surendra Gera & Wulong Gu & Zhengxi Lin, 2001. "Technology and the demand for skills in Canada: an industry-level analysis," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 132-148, February.
- Eli Berman & John Bound & Zvi Griliches, 1994. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U. S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufactures," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 367-397.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Christensen, Laurits R, 1974. "Testing for the Existence of a Consistent Aggregate Index of Labor Inputs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 391-404, June.
- John Bound & George E. Johnson, 1989. "Changes in the Structure of Wages During the 1980's: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," NBER Working Papers 2983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1998.
"The Origins of Technology-Skill Complementarity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 693-732.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "The Origins of Technology-Skill Complementarity," NBER Working Papers 5657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldin, Claudia D. & Katz, Lawrence F., 1998. "The Origins of Technology-Skill Complementarity," Scholarly Articles 27867130, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Ann Harrison, 1999. "Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality in Mexico," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(2), pages 271-288, January.
- George E. Johnson, 1997. "Changes in Earnings Inequality: The Role of Demand Shifts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 41-54, Spring.
- Tommaso Antonucci & Mario Pianta, 2002. "Employment Effects of Product and Process Innovation in Europe," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 295-307.
- Julian R. Betts, 1997. "The Skill Bias Of Technological Change In Canadian Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 146-150, February.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Iain Cockburn, 2000. "Do Patents Matter?: Empirical Evidence after GATT," NBER Working Papers 7495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Vivarelli, 1995. "The Economics of Technology and Employment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 458.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2009-05-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-05-23 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rii:riidoc:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Chagnon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rilitfr.html .