Micro-components of aggregate wage dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Maliranta, 2012.
"Globalization, creative destruction, and labour share change: evidence on the determinants and mechanisms from longitudinal plant-level data,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 259-280, April.
- Maliranta, Mika & Böckerman, Petri, 2009. "Globalization, Creative Destruction, and Labor Share Change: Evidence on the Determinants and Mechanism from Longitudinal Plant-level Data," Discussion Papers 1178, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Bockerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2007.
"The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-182, March.
- Petri Böckerman & Mika Maliranta, 2003. "The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa03p32, European Regional Science Association.
- Böckerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika, 2003. "The Micro-level Dynamics of Regional Productivity Growth: The Source of Divergence in Finland," Discussion Papers 854, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2006. "Micro-level evidence on wage rigidities in Finland," MPRA Paper 1811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2017. "Small and Medium Firms, Aggregate Productivity and the Role of Dependencies," ETLA Working Papers 47, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-04-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2013-04-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:wpaper:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .