Globalization, creative destruction, and labour share change: evidence on the determinants and mechanisms from longitudinal plant-level data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maliranta, Mika & Böckerman, Petri, 2009. "Globalization, Creative Destruction, and Labor Share Change: Evidence on the Determinants and Mechanism from Longitudinal Plant-level Data," Discussion Papers 1178, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Zheng & Raul Santaeulalia & Dongya Koh, 2015. "Labor Share Decline and the Capitalization of Intellectual Property Products," 2015 Meeting Papers 844, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Perugini, Cristiano, 2018. "The Long-Run Dynamics of the Labour Share in Japan," Discussion Paper Series 672, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Maliranta, Mika, 2012. "Micro-components of aggregate wage dynamics," ETLA Working Papers 1, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Benjamin Bridgman, 2014. "Is Labor's Loss Capital's Gain? Gross versus Net Labor Shares," BEA Working Papers 0114, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2015. "Small Versus Large Firms Employment Patterns in Finland: a Comparison," MPRA Paper 66979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2015. "Factor shares, inequality, and capital flows," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 647-667, October.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2017. "Small and Medium Firms, Aggregate Productivity and the Role of Dependencies," ETLA Working Papers 47, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Decreuse, Bruno & Maarek, Paul, 2017.
"Can the HOS model explain changes in labor shares? A tale of trade and wage rigidities,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 472-491.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2011. "Can the HOS model explain changes in labor shares? A tale of trade and wage rigidities," Working Papers halshs-00551345, HAL.
- Bruno Decreuse & Paul Maarek, 2017. "Can the HOS model explain changes in labor shares? A tale of trade and wage rigidities," Post-Print hal-01680970, HAL.
More about this item
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:64:y:2012:i:2:p:259-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.