Report NEP-LMA-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2012. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," AQR Working Papers 201202, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2012.
- Elaine Liu & Shu Zhang, 2013. "A Meta-Analysis Of The Estimates Of Returns To Schooling In China," Working Papers 201309855, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Sylvia Dixon & Maré, David C, 2013. "The Costs of Involuntary Job Loss: Impacts on Workers’ Employment and Earnings," Working Papers 13_03, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Storm, Servaas & Naastepad, C.W.M, 2012. "Wage-led or profit-led supply : wages, productivity and investment," ILO Working Papers 470930, International Labour Organization.
- Adrian Chadi & Clemens Hetschko, 2013. "Flexibilisation without Hesitation? Temporary Contracts and Workers’ Satisfaction," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201304, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Ghosheh, Najati, 2013. "Wage protection legislation in Africa," ILO Working Papers 470933, International Labour Organization.
- Christopher Taber & Rune Vejlin, 2012. "Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market," 2012 Meeting Papers 566, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Maliranta, Mika, 2012. "Micro-components of aggregate wage dynamics," ETLA Working Papers 1, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Holzer, Harry J. & Dunlop Velez, Erin, 2013. "Just the Facts, Ma'am: Postsecondary Education and Labor Market Outcomes in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 7319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronald Wolthoff & Ioana Marinescu, 2012. "Wages, Job Queues, and Skills," 2012 Meeting Papers 592, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Florida , Richard & Mellander , Charlotta, 2013. "The Geography of Inequality: Difference and Determinants of Wage and Income Inequality across US Metros," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 304, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johannes Pöschl & Neil Foster, 2013. "Productivity Effects of Knowledge Transfers through Labour Mobility," FIW Working Paper series 117, FIW.
- Osuna, Victoria, 2013. "Working-week flexibility: Implications for employment and productivity," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2013. "Entrepreneurs’ education and different variable pay schemes in Italian firms," MPRA Paper 46163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2013. "An Anatomy of Public Sector Unions," IZA Discussion Papers 7313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2013. "Why have wage shares fallen? A panel analysis of the determinants of functional income distribution: for the International Labour Organisation (ILO) project "New Perspectives on Wages and Economi," ILO Working Papers 470913, International Labour Organization.
- Michael Reiter & Christian Haefke, 2012. "What Do Participation Fluctuations Tell Us About Labor Supply Elasticities?," 2012 Meeting Papers 594, Society for Economic Dynamics.