Firm Growth and Profitability:The Role of Mobile IT and Organizational Practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon Murray & Ari Hyytinen & Markku Maula, 2009. "Growth Entrepreneurship and Finance," Chapters,in: The Evaluation of the Finnish National Innovation System, pages 147-202 The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gil Avnimelech & Morris Teubal, 2008. "Evolutionary targeting," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Charles Edquist & Terttu Luukkonen & Markku Sotarauta, 2009. "Broad-Based Innovation Policy," Chapters,in: The Evaluation of the Finnish National Innovation System, pages 11-70 The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Creating venture capital industries that co-evolve with high tech: Insights from an extended industry life cycle perspective of the Israeli experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1477-1498, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Kossaï & Patrick Piget, 2012. "Utilisation des technologies de l'information et des communications (TIC) et performance économique des PME Tunisiennes :une étude économétrique," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 55(3), pages 305-328.
More about this item
KeywordsICT use; mobility; connectivity; organizational practices; firm performance;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M52 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Compensation and Compensation Methods and Their Effects
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-10-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2010-10-09 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2010-10-09 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2010-10-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .