Report NEP-ICT-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Tucker, 2010. "Social Networks, Personalized Advertising, and Privacy Controls," Working Papers 10-07, NET Institute.
- Paul D. Jackson & Jane Klobas, 2010. "Exploring the potential of Web 2.0 to improve knowledge directories and "group mind"," Working Papers 030, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Jan Brase, 2010. "DataCite - A global registration agency for research data," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 149, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Koski, Heli, 2010. "Firm Growth and Profitability:The Role of Mobile IT and Organizational Practices," Discussion Papers 1222, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Olaf Siegert, 2010. "Speicherung und Publikation von Forschungsdaten. Der Beitrag der Deutschen Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 158, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Jean-Yves Hamel, 2010. "ICT4D and the Human Development and Capability Approach: The Potentials of Information and Communication Technology," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-37, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Franz Huber, 2010. "Do Clusters Really Matter for Innovation Practices in Information Technology? Questioning the Significance of Technological Knowledge Spillovers," DRUID Working Papers 10-21, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Jan Kraemer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2010. "Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation," Working Papers 10-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.