Speicherung und Publikation von Forschungsdaten. Der Beitrag der Deutschen Zentralbibliothek für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Pullinger & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "On the Respective Roles of National Libraries, National Archives and Research Data Centers in the Preservation of and Access to Research Data," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 153, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Stefan Bender & Ralf Himmelreicher & Sylvia Zühlke & Markus Zwick, 2009. "Improvement of Access to Data Sets from the Official Statistics," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 118, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
More about this item
KeywordsOpen Access; Research Data; Scientific Use; Public Use;
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2010-10-09 (German Papers)
- NEP-ICT-2010-10-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SOG-2010-10-09 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsw:rswwps:rswwps158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RatSWD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rtswdde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.