Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurt DeMaagd & Johannes M. Bauer, 2012. "Network Neutrality and Sector Performance: Exploring Policy Options with Simulation Methods," Chapters,in: Regulation and the Performance of Communication and Information Networks, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baranes, Edmond & Poudou, Jean-Christophe, 2011.
"Internet access and investment incentives for broadband service providers,"
22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues
52196, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Edmond Baranes & Jean-Christophe Poudou, 2011. "Internet access and investment incentives for broadband service providers," Working Papers 11-09, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2011.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin E. Hermalin, 2015.
"The strategic use of download limits by a monopoly platform,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 46(2), pages 297-327, June.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2013. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 13-26, NET Institute.
- Nicholas Economides & Benjamin Hermalin, 2014. "The Strategic Use of Download Limits by a Monopoly Platform," Working Papers 14-06, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2012.
"Network neutrality on the Internet: A two-sided market analysis,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 91-104.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-45, NET Institute, revised Nov 2007.
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Network Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Paper Series 727, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tag, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & Joacim Tåg, 2007. "Net Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Papers 07-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Nicholas Economides, 2015. "Economic Features of the Internet and Network Neutrality," Working Papers 15-01, NET Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecommunications; Net Neutrality; Quality of Service; Innovation; Investment; Regulation;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-10-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2010-10-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2010-10-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2010-10-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:1009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.