Report NEP-COM-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Seamans & Feng Zhu, 2010. "Technology Shocks in Multi-Sided Markets: The Impact of Craigslist on Local Newspapers," Working Papers 10-11, NET Institute.
- Timothy Keller & David Miller & Xiahua (Anny) Wei, 2010. "A Steady State Approach to a Network Externality Market With Switching Costs," Working Papers 10-19, NET Institute.
- Jan Kraemer & Lukas Wiewiorra, 2010. "Network Neutrality and Congestion Sensitive Content Providers: Implications for Service Innovation, Broadband Investment and Regulation," Working Papers 10-09, NET Institute, revised Sep 2010.
- Juan José Ganuza & María Fernanda Viecens, 2010. "Exclusive Content and the Next Generation Networks," Working Papers 2010-21, FEDEA.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2010. "Interbank market integration, loan rates, and firm leverage," Working Paper Series 1252, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2721/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Weill, 2010. "Do Islamic Banks Have Greater Market Power?," Working Papers 548, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.
- Pennings, H.P.G., 2010. "Does Contract Complexity Limit Opportunities? Vertical Organization and Flexibility," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2010-044-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Andrews, Philip & Gorecki, Paul K., 2010. "Market Regulation and Competition; Law in Conflict: A View from Ireland, Implications of the Panda Judgment," Papers WP353, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bonnet, Céline & Dubois, Pierre, 2010. "Non Linear Contracting and Endogenous Buyer Power between Manufacturers and Retailers: Empirical Evidence on Food Retailing in France," CEPR Discussion Papers 8029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Byrne, 2010. "Acquisitions as a Response to Deregulation: Evidence from the Cable Television Industry," Working Papers 1242, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- A. Banerji, 2010. "Millers, Commission Agents and Collusion in Grain Auction Markets: Evidence From Basmati Auctions in North India," Working Papers id:2891, eSocialSciences.
- Mônica Viegas Andrade & Marina Moreira da Gama & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Ana Carolina Maia & Bernardo Modenesi & Daniel Matos Tiburcio, 2010. "Estrutura de mercado do setor de saúde suplementar no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td400, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.