The Price-Elasticity of Stumpage Sales from Federal Forests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ando, Amy Whritenour, 1997. "The Price-Elasticity of Stumpage Sales from Federal Forests," Discussion Papers 10456, Resources for the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Berck, 1979. "The Economics of Timber: A Renewable Resource in the Long Run," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(2), pages 447-462, Autumn.
- Crabbe, Philippe J. & Long, Ngo Van, 1989. "Optimal forest rotation under monopoly and competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 54-65, July.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1976. "Economics of Forestry in an Evolving Society," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 466-492, December.
- David E.W. Laidler, 1991. "An Overview," Introductory Chapters, in: The Golden Age of the Quantity Theory, Princeton University Press.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1990. "Three-stage least squares with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 389-394, March.
- Rucker, Randal R & Leffler, Keith B, 1988. "To Harvest or Not to Harvest? An Analysis of Cutting Behavior on Federal Timber Sales Contracts," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 207-213, May.
- Lyon, Kenneth S., 1981. "Mining of the forest and the time path of the price of timber," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 330-344, December.
- Darius M. Adams & Clark S. Binkley & Peter A. Cardellichio, 1991. "Is the Level of National Forest Timber Harvest Sensitive to Price?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(1), pages 74-84.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-98-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.