Mining of the forest and the time path of the price of timber
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2016.
"Asset retirement with infinitely repeated alternative replacements: Harvest age and species choice in forestry,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 144-164.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Asset Retirement with Infinitely Repeated Alternative Replacements: Harvest Age and Species Choice in Forestry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-37, CIRANO.
- Binkley, Clark, 1999. "Forestry in the Next Millennium: Challenges and Opportunities for the USDA Forest Service," Discussion Papers dp-99-15, Resources For the Future.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2017.
"Forest land value and rotation with an alternative land use,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(PB), pages 118-127.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Forest Land Value and Rotation with an Alternative Land Use," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-38, CIRANO.
- John Livernois & Henry Thille & Xianqiang Zhang, 2006.
"A test of the Hotelling rule using old-growth timber data,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 163-186, February.
- Livernois, J. & Thille, H. & Zhang, X., 2003. "A Test of the Hotelling Rule Using Old-Growth Timber Data," Working Papers 2003-4, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- von Amsberg, Joachim & DEC, 1994. "Economic parameters of deforestation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1350, The World Bank.
- Maestad, Ottar, 2001. "Timber trade restrictions and tropical deforestation: a forest mining approach," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 111-132, April.
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent & Mendelsohn, Robert & Lyon, Kenneth, 1996. "Analyzing the Economic Impact of Climate Change on Global Timber Markets," Discussion Papers dp-96-08, Resources For the Future.
- Skander BEN ABDALLAH & Pierre LASSERRE, 2015. "Optimum Forest Rotations of Alternative Tree Species," Cahiers de recherche 06-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2003.
"When the theory is not enough - valuation of forest resources with "efficiency" prices in practice,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 205-222.
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2003. "When the theory is not enough – valuation of forest resources with “efficiency” prices in practice," MPRA Paper 24604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Newman, D.H., 2002. "Forestry's golden rule and the development of the optimal forest rotation literature," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 5-27.
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent, 1996. "A Comparison of Timber Models for Use in Public Policy Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-96-12, Resources For the Future.
- Stern, David I., 1999. "Use value, exchange value, and resource scarcity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 469-476, August.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness of Lignocellulose Biorefineries and their Impact on the Deciduous Wood Markets in Germany," FCN Working Papers 8/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Salant, Stephen, 2012. "The Equilibrium Price Path of Timber in the Absence of Replanting," Discussion Papers dp-12-38, Resources For the Future.
- Graham-Tomasi, Theodore, 1983. "The Comparative Statics Of The Faustmann Model Of Forest Management," Staff Papers 14215, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ando, Amy, 1997. "The Price-Elasticity of Stumpage Sales from Federal Forests," Discussion Papers dp-98-06, Resources For the Future.
- Piazza, Adriana & Roy, Santanu, 2015. "Deforestation and optimal management," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 15-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:8:y:1981:i:4:p:330-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.