Liquidity Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefit Extensions: Evidence from Consumer Credit Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesse Rothstein, 2011.
"Unemployment Insurance and Job Search in the Great Recession,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 42(2 (Fall)), pages 143-213.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Search in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 17534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rothstein, Jesse, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Search in the Great Recession," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5611t356, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- repec:aea:aecrev:v:108:y:2018:i:1:p:49-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Card, David & Levine, Phillip B., 2000.
"Extended benefits and the duration of UI spells: evidence from the New Jersey extended benefit program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 107-138, October.
- David Card & Phillip B. Levine, 1998. "Extended Benefits and the Duration of UI Spells: Evidence from the New Jersey Extended Benefit Program," NBER Working Papers 6714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1998. "The Effect of State Policies on the Location of Manufacturing: Evidence from State Borders," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 667-705, August.
- J. Carter Braxton & Gordon Phillips & Kyle Herkenhoff, 2018.
"Can the Unemployed Borrow? Implications for Public Insurance,"
2018 Meeting Papers
564, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Carter Braxton & Gordon Phillips & Kyle Herkenhoff, 2019. "Can the Unemployed Borrow? Implications for Public Insurance," 2019 Meeting Papers 323, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arindrajit Dube & T. William Lester & Michael Reich, 2010.
"Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(4), pages 945-964, November.
- Dube, Andrajit & Lester, T. William & Reich, Michael, 2010. "Minimum Wage Effects Across State Borders: Estimates Using Contiguous Counties," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt86w5m90m, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-09-30 (Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2019-09-30 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2019-09-30 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-PBE-2019-09-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2019-09-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed019:438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .