Report NEP-PBE-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Begoña Dominguez, 2019. "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment," 2019 Meeting Papers 243, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fatih Guvenen & Gueorgui Kambourov & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Sergio Ocampo-Diaz & Daphne Chen, 2019. "Use It or Lose It: Efficiency Gains from Wealth Taxation," NBER Working Papers 26284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suresh Nallareddy & Ethan Rouen & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2019. "Do Corporate Tax Cuts Increase Income Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 7824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mathias Klein & Ludger Linnemann, 2019. "Tax and Spending Shocks in the Open Economy: Are the Deficits Twins?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1821, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dejanir Silva, 2019. "Optimal Fiscal Consolidation in a Currency Union," 2019 Meeting Papers 1338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jacques Fontanel, 2019. "Tax havens, a huge cost for public and social activities," Post-Print hal-02281007, HAL.
- Thomas Phelan, 2019. "Efficient wealth inequality and differential asset taxation with dynamic agency," 2019 Meeting Papers 1350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rene Chalom & Benjamin Pugsley & Fatih Karahan & Kurt Mitman, 2019. "Liquidity Effects of Unemployment Insurance Benefit Extensions: Evidence from Consumer Credit Data," 2019 Meeting Papers 438, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Avihai Lifschitz & Ofer Setty & Yaniv Yedid-Levi, 2019. "On the Provision of Unemployment Insurance when Workers are Ex-ante Heterogeneous," 2019 Meeting Papers 391, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Wendner, Ronald, 2019. "Charity as Income Redistribution: A Model with Optimal Taxation, Status, and Social Stigma," MPRA Paper 96152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musab Kurnaz & Mehmet Soytas, 2019. "Early Childhood Investment and Income Taxation," 2019 Meeting Papers 290, Society for Economic Dynamics.