The Insurance Role of Marriage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goda, Gopi Shah & Shoven, John B. & Slavov, Sita Nataraj, 2013.
"Does widowhood explain gender differences in out-of-pocket medical spending among the elderly?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 647-658.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2011. "Does Widowhood Explain Gender Differences in Out-of-Pocket Medical Spending Among the Elderly?," NBER Working Papers 17440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gouveia, Miguel & Strauss, Robert P., 1994. "Effective Federal Individual Tax Functions: An Exploratory Empirical Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(2), pages 317-339, June.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Implications of Rising Wage Inequality in the United States,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 118(4), pages 681-722, August.
- Jonathan Heathcote, 2003. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Rising Wage Inequality in the United States," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-19, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Implications of Rising Wage Inequality in the United States," NBER Working Papers 14052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Love, 2010.
"The Effects of Marital Status and Children on Savings and Portfolio Choice,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(1), pages 385-432, January.
- David Love, 2008. "The Effect of Marital Status and Children on Savings and Portfolio Choice," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-13, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006. "Precautionary Savings or Working Longer Hours?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 326-352, April.
- Ortigueira, Salvador & Siassi, Nawid, 2013.
"How important is intra-household risk sharing for savings and labor supply?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 650-666.
- Salvador Ortigueira & Nawid Siassi, 2010. "How important is Intra-household Risk Sharing for Savings and Labor Supply?," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/36, European University Institute.
- Siassi, Nawid & Ortigueira, Salvador, 2011. "How important is intra-household risk sharing for savings and labor supply?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1132, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2016-08-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IAS-2016-08-21 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed016:427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.