Measuring The Dynamic Effects Of Monetary Policy Shocks: A Bayesian Favar Approach With Sign Restriction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uhlig, Harald, 2005.
"What are the effects of monetary policy on output? Results from an agnostic identification procedure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 381-419, March.
- Uhlig, H.F.H.V.S., 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," Discussion Paper 1999-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "What are the Effects of Monetary Policy on Output? Results from an Agnostic Identification Procedure," CEPR Discussion Papers 2137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmadi, Pooyan Amir & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2009.
"Depression Econometrics: A FAVAR Model of Monetary Policy During the Great Depression,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmadi, Pooyan Amir & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2009. "Depression econometrics: a FAVAR model of monetary policy during the Great Depression," Economic History Working Papers 51582, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Ahmadi, Pooyan Amir & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2009. "Depression econometrics: a FAVAR model of monetary policy during the Great Depression," Economic History Working Papers 27878, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Pooyan Amir Ahmadi & Albrecht Ritschl, 2010. "Depression Econometrics: A FAVAR Model of Monetary Policy During the Great Depression," CEP Discussion Papers dp0967, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pooyan Amir Ahmadi & Albrecht Ritschl, 2009. "Depression Econometrics: A FAVAR Model of Monetary Policy During the Great Depression," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Paolo Surico, 2009. "The Transmission of International Shocks: A Factor-Augmented VAR Approach," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(s1), pages 71-100, February.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1989.
"New Indexes of Coincident and Leading Economic Indicators,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 351-409
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stock, J.H. & Watson, M.W., 1989. "New Indexes Of Coincident And Leading Economic Indicators," Papers 178d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Gobbi & Tim Willems, 2011. "Identifying US Monetary Policy Shocks through Sign Restrictions in Dollarized Countries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-145/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Afanasyeva, Elena & Guentner, Jochen, 2014. "Bank Risk Taking, Credit Booms and Monetary Policy," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100436, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Elena Afanasyeva & Jochen Güntner, 2014.
"Lending Standards, Credit Booms and Monetary Policy,"
Economics working papers
2014-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elena Afanasyeva & Jochen Guntner, 2015. "Lending Standards, Credit Booms, and Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers 15115, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Afanasyeva, Elena & Güntner, Jochen, 2014. "Lending standards, credit booms and monetary policy," IMFS Working Paper Series 85, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Dées, Stéphane & Güntner, Jochen, 2014. "The international dimension of confidence shocks," Working Paper Series 1669, European Central Bank.
- Marcella Lucchetta & Gianni De Nicolo, 2012. "Systemic Real and Financial Risks; Measurement, Forecasting, and Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 12/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Helmut LÃ¼tkepohl, 2014.
"Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2014-004, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Helmut Lütkepohl, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis in a Data Rich Environment: A Survey," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- James H. Stock, 2010. "The Other Transformation in Econometric Practice: Robust Tools for Inference," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 83-94, Spring.
- César Carrera & Fernando Pérez Forero & Nelson Ramírez-Rondán, 2015. "Effects of U.S. Quantitative Easing on Latin American Economies," Working Papers 2015-35, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2015.
"How do Individual Sectors Respond to Macroeconomic Shocks? A Structural Dynamic Factor Approach Applied to Swiss Data,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 151(III), pages 167-225, September.
- Gregor Bäurle & Elizabeth Steiner, 2013. "How do individual sectors respond to macroeconomic shocks? A structural dynamic factor approach applied to Swiss data," Working Papers 2013-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Harald Uhlig, 2009. "Comment on "How Has the Euro Changed the Monetary Transmission Mechanism?"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2008, Volume 23, pages 141-152 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pérez-Forero, Fernando & Vega, Marco, 2014. "The Dynamic Effects of Interest Rates and Reserve Requirements," Working Papers 2014-018, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.