Learning and the Dynamics of Exporting: Theory and Evidence from French Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luis Araujo & Emanuel Ornelas, 2005. "Trust-Based Trade," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-08, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Ines Buono & Harald Fadinger & Stefan Berger, 2008.
"The Micro Dynamic of Exporting-Evidence from French Firms,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0901, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ines Buono & Harald Fadinger, 2012. "The micro dynamics of exporting: evidence from French firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 880, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Buono, Ines & Fadinger, Harald & Berger, Stefan, 2008. "The Micro Dynamics of Exporting: Evidence from French Firms," MPRA Paper 12940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albornoz, Facundo & Fanelli, Sebastián & Hallak, Juan Carlos, 2016. "Survival in export markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 262-281.
- Conconi, Paola & Sapir, André & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2016.
"The internationalization process of firms: From exports to FDI,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 16-30.
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2010. "The internationalization process of firms : From exports to FDI ?," Working Paper Research 198, National Bank of Belgium.
- Conconi, Paola & Sapir, André & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2013. "The Internationalization Process of Firms: from Exports to FDI," CEPR Discussion Papers 9332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paola Conconi & André Sapir & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "The Internationalization Process of Firms: from Exports to FDI," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Damilola Felix Arawomo, 2015. "Survival of Nigeria's Exports in Her Biggest Markets: Continuous and Discrete Time Estimations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1700-1708.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .