Debt Dilution and Maturity Structure of Sovereign Bonds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harold L. Cole & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2000. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 91-116.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Van Huyck, John B, 1988.
"Sovereign Debt as a Contingent Claim: Excusable Default, Repudiation, and Reputation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1088-1097, December.
- Herschel I. Grossman & John B. Van Huyck, 1985. "Sovereign Debt as a Contingent Claim: Excusable Default, Repudiation, and Reputation," NBER Working Papers 1673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Schwartz, 1997. "Priority Contracts and Priority in Bankruptcy," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm72, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Saravia, 2010.
"Vulnerability, Crisis and Debt Maturity: do IMF Interventions Shorten the Length of Borrowing?,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
600, Central Bank of Chile.
- Diego Saravia, 2013. "Vulnerability, Crisis and Debt Maturity: Do IMF Interventions Shorten the Length of Borrowing?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 697, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kim, Yun Jung & Zhang, Jing, 2012.
"Decentralized borrowing and centralized default,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 121-133.
- Jing Zhang & Yun Jung Kim, 2010. "Decentralized Borrowing and Centralized Default," 2010 Meeting Papers 1288, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yun Jung Kim & Jing Zhang, 2010. "Decentralized Borrowing and Centralized Default," Working Papers 596, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsMaturity Structure; Debt Dilution; Sovereign Default; Debt Renegotiation;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed006:652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .