Directed search without wage commitment: a new role for minimum wages and unions
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2006.
"The Mortensen rule and efficient coordination unemployment,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 149-155, February.
- John Kennes & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2002. "The Mortensen Rule and Efficient Coordination Unemployment," Macroeconomics 0206001, EconWPA.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Robert Smith, 1977.
"Compliance with the Minimum Wage Law,"
478, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, June.
- Masters, Adrian M, 1999.
"Wage Posting in Two-Sided Search and the Minimum Wage,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(4), pages 809-26, November.
- Adrian M. Masters, . "Wage Posting in Two-sided Search and the Minimum Wage," Economics Discussion Papers 457, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Booth,Alison L., 1994.
"The Economics of the Trade Union,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521468398.
- Adrian Masters, 2004. "Firm level hiring policy with culturally biased testing," Discussion Papers 04-14, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed005:347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.