Confirming the price effects of private labels development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valérie & Réquillart, Vincent, 2005. "Confirming the Price Effects of Private Labels Development," IDEI Working Papers 367, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valerie & Requillart, Vincent, 2005. "Confirming the Price Effects of Private Labels Development," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24735, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergès-Sennou Fabian & Bontems Philippe & Réquillart Vincent, 2004. "Economics of Private Labels: A Survey of Literature," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Bontemps Christophe & Orozco Valerie & Réquillart Vincent & Trevisiol Audrey, 2005. "Price Effects of Private Label Development," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Mills, David E, 1995. "Why Retailers Sell Private Labels," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 509-528, Fall.
- Michael B. Ward & Jay P. Shimshack & Jeffrey M. Perloff & J. Michael Harris, 2002.
"Effects of the Private-Label Invasion in Food Industries,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 961-973.
- Ward, Michael B. & Shimshack, Jay P. & Perloff, Jeffrey M. & Harris, J. Michael, 2002. "Effects of the private-label invasion in food industries," MPRA Paper 22186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André Bonfrer & Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 2004. "Store Brands: Who Buys Them and What Happens to Retail Prices When They Are Introduced?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(2), pages 195-218, March.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta & André Bonfrer & Inseong Song, 2002. "Investigating the Effects of Store-Brand Introduction on Retailer Demand and Pricing Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1242-1267, October.
- Bontems, Philippe & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Requillart, Vincent, 1999. "Strategic Effects of Private Labels," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 147-165, June.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Sorgard, Lars, 2007.
"Private labels, price rivalry, and public policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 403-424, February.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & SÃ¸rgard, Lars, 2000. "Private Labels, Price Rivalry, and Public Policy," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8wh900ks, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Staahl Gabrielsen, T. & Sorgard, L., 2000. "Private Labels, Price Rivalry, and Public Policy," Papers 8/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Mills, David E, 1999. "Private Labels and Manufacturer Counterstrategies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 125-145, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Bergès & Philippe Bontems & Vincent Réquillart, 2009.
"L'impact économique du développement des marques de distributeurs,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 41-56.
- Vincent Réquillart & Philippe Bontems & Fabian Bergès-Sennou, 2009. "L’impact économique du développement des marques de distributeurs," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 189(3), pages 41-56.
- Bergès, Fabian & Bontems, Philippe & Réquillart, Vincent, 2007. "L'impact économique du développement des marques de distributeurs," IDEI Working Papers 455, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Zhuang, Yan & Dimitri, Carolyn & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2010. "Price Reactions And Organic Price Premiums For Private Label And Branded Milk," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116388, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Castellari, Elena & Moro, Daniele Daniele & Platoni, Silvia & Sckokai, Paolo, 2014. "Investigating the impact of Private Labels on National Brand prices in the Italian yogurt market," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173020, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio, 2006. "Do consumers benefit from private label development?," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10068, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:212-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiboldo, Giulia & Lopez, Rigoberto & Hirsch, Stefan, 2016. "Private label market power: evidence from Italian dairy retailing," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235592, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014.
"Greasing the wheels of rural transformation? Margarine and the competition for the British butter market,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 67(3), pages 769-792, August.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Greasing the Wheels of Rural Transformation? Margarine and the Competition for the British Butter Market," Working Papers 0043, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
KeywordsPRIVATE LABELS; PRICING; EMPIRICAL MODELS; FOOD PRODUCTS ; MARQUE DE DISTRIBUTEUR; DIFFERENCIATION DES PRODUITS; PRIX; CONSOMMATION DES MENAGES;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-12-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-20 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2005-12-20 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:200506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .