Report NEP-AGR-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde & Will Martin, 2005. "Consequences of Alternative Formulas for Agricultural Tariff Cuts," Working Papers 2005-15, CEPII research center.
- Federico Perali & Furio Rosati & Martina Menon, 2004. "Estimation of the Contribution of Child Labour to the Formation of Rural Incomes: An Application to Nepal," CHILD Working Papers wp10_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2005. "Developments in the Organization and Finance of Public Agricultural Research in the United States, 1988-1999," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12485, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12486 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Ferrini & Riccardo Scarpa, 2005. "Experimental Designs for Environmental Valuation with Choice-Experiments: A Monte-Carlo Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 05/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Cantore, 2005. "Reconsidering the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis: the trade off between environment and welfare," Working Papers 13, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bontems, P. & Fulton, M., 2005. "Organizational structure and the endogeneity of cost : cooperatives, for-profit firms and the cost of procurement," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200507, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Bontemps, C. & Orozco, V. & Réquillart, V., 2005. "Confirming the price effects of private labels development," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200506, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Dubois, P., 2005. "Heterogeneity of preferences, limited commitment and coalitions : empirical evidence on the limits to risk sharing in rural Pakistan," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200505, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Manel Antelo, 2005. "Double informational asymmetry, signaling, and environmental taxes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/25, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Jeff Olson & Mark Skidmore, 2005. "The Geographic Distribution of Disaster Damages across the United States," Working Papers 05-05, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Virginie Baritaux & Magali Aubert & Etienne Montaigne & Hervé Remaud, 2005. "Matchmakers in Wine Marketing Channels : The Case of French Wine Brokers," Industrial Organization 0512007, EconWPA.