Organizational structure and the endogeneity of cost : cooperatives, for-profit firms and the cost of procurement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lemeilleur, Sylvaine & Bignebat, Celine & Cordon, J.M., 2007. "Marketing Cooperative vs Producer's Agent: The Turkish Dilemma in Modern FFV Market," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9405, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsADVERSE SELECTION; COOPERATIVES; FOR-PROFIT FIRMS ; THEORIE DE LA FIRME; ORGANISATION; ORGANISATION DE L'ENTREPRISE; COOPERATIVE;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2005-12-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rea:inrawp:200507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RAYNAL Helene). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inratfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .