Statistical Properties of Forward Libor Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Lord & Antoon Pelsser, 2007. "Level-Slope-Curvature - Fact or Artefact?," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 105-130.
- Laurini, Márcio Poletti & Ohashi, Alberto, 2015.
"A noisy principal component analysis for forward rate curves,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 246(1), pages 140-153.
- Marcio Laurini & Alberto Ohashi, 2014. "A Noisy Principal Component Analysis for Forward Rate Curves," Papers 1408.6279, arXiv.org.
- Carol Alexandra, 2002. "Common Correlation and Calibrating the Lognormal Forward Rate Model," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-18, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Jan 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsYield curve fitting; common principal component analysis; volatility; correlation; covariance; lognormal formal rate model;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:icmadp:icma-dp2003-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.