Libor and Swap Market Models for the Pricing of Interest Rate Derivatives : An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiansen, Charlotte & Strunk Hansen, Charlotte, 2000. "Implied Volatility of Interest Rate Options: An Empirical Investigation of the Market Model," Finance Working Papers 00-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- S. Galluccio & J.-M. Ly & Z. Huang & O. Scaillet, 2007. "Theory And Calibration Of Swap Market Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 111-141.
- repec:bpj:jossai:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:48-58:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Tuca, 2009. "Calibration of LIBOR Market Model: Comparison between the Separated and the Approximate Approach," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 27, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Mireille Bossy & Rajna Gibson & Francois-Serge Lhabitant & Nathalie Pistre & Denis Talay, 2006. "Model misspecification analysis for bond options and Markovian hedging strategies," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 109-135, September.
- Carol Alexandra, 2002. "Common Correlation and Calibrating the Lognormal Forward Rate Model," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2002-18, Henley Business School, Reading University, revised Jan 2003.
- Giuseppe Arbia & Michele Di Marcantonio, 2015. "Forecasting Interest Rates Using Geostatistical Techniques," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-28, November.
- Baaquie, Belal E. & Yang, Cao, 2009. "Empirical analysis of quantum finance interest rates models," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(13), pages 2666-2681.
More about this item
KeywordsTerm Structure Models; Interest Rate Derivatives; Lognormal Pricing Models; Black Formula;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:1fc274a2-9ac0-4d04-9386-7bb290c8d10a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .