Dutch disease and fiscal policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2012.
"Is Exchange Rate Stabilization an Appropriate Cure for the Dutch Disease?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 5-46, March.
- Juan Pablo Medina Guzman & Ruy Lama, 2010. "Is Exchange Rate Stabilization an Appropriate Cure for the Dutch Disease?," IMF Working Papers 10/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Acosta, Pablo A. & Lartey, Emmanuel K.K. & Mandelman, Federico S., 2009. "Remittances and the Dutch disease," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 102-116, September.
- Constantino Hevia & Pablo Andrés Neumeyer & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a New Keynesian Model with a Dutch Disease: The Case of Complete Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013_3, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Baxter, Marianne & King, Robert G, 1993. "Fiscal Policy in General Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 315-334, June.
- Emmanuel K. K. Lartey, 2008. "Capital Inflows, Dutch Disease Effects, and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 971-989, November.
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 1991. "Real Business Cycles in a Small Open Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 797-818, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall open economy; Dutch disease; scal policy;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-12-29 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rbp:wpaper:2013-021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcrgvpe.html .