Can Turkish Recessions be Predicted?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Can Turkish Recessions Be Predicted?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1027, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dungey, Mardi & Pagan, Adrian, 2000. "A Structural VAR Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(235), pages 321-342, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; binary models; predicting recessions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-11-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FOR-2010-11-20 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-11-20 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:auncer:2010_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (School of Economics and Finance). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ncerrau.html .