Report NEP-CWA-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Bibhu Prasad Nayak issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Pagan, 2010. "Can Turkish Recessions be Predicted?," NCER Working Paper Series 63, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Cizakca, Murat, 2010. "The case against the Islamic gold dinar," MPRA Paper 26645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canan Yildirim, 2010. "Cherry Picking or Driving Out Bad Management: Foreign Acquisitions in Turkish Banking," Working Papers 568, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ingrid Kylstad, 2010. "Turkey and the EU: A ‘new’ European identity in the making?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 27, European Institute, LSE.
- Saltoglu, Burak & Yenilmez, Taylan, 2010. "Analyzing Systemic Risk with Financial Networks An Application During a Financial Crash," MPRA Paper 26684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarra Ben Slimane & Moez Ben Tahar, 2010. "Why Is Fiscal Policy Procyclical in MENA Countries?," Working Papers 566, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Davide Ciferri & Alessandro Girardi, 2010. "Time-varying spot and futures oil price dynamics," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 75/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Sami Bibi & AbdelRahmen El-Lahga, 2010. "A Unified Framework to Measuring Inequality in the Arab Countries," Working Papers 567, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Item repec:ucy:cypeua:6-2010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aleksandar Zaklan & Georg Zachmann & Anne Neumann, 2010. "The Dynamics of Global Crude Oil Production," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1075, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Gupta, Sushant & Randev, Nakul, 2010. "Modeling & Forecasting of Macro-Economic Variables of India: Before, During & After Recession," MPRA Paper 26539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2010. "The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2010_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Solanko, Laura, 2006. "Essays on Russia’s Economic Transition," Scientific Monographs E:36/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Sreenivasan Subramanian, 2010. "Identifying the Income-Poor: Some Controversies in India and Elsewhere," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 46, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- D. Narayana, 2010. "Asian Fertility Transition: Is Gender Equity in Formal Occupations An Explanatory Factor?," Working Papers id:3165, eSocialSciences.
- Oshio, Takashi & Nozaki, Kayo & Kobayashi, Miki, 2010. "Relative income and happiness in Asia: Evidence from nationwide surveys in China, Japan, and Korea," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 487, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Olga Demidova & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "The Impact of Crises on Youth Unemployment of Russian Regions: An Empirical Analysis," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 78/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.