The Dynamics of Global Crude Oil Production
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jobling, Andrew & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2017.
"Price volatility and demand for oil: A comparative analysis of developed and developing countries,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 96-113.
- Andrew Jobling & Tooraj Jamasb, 2015. "Price Volatility and Demand for Oil: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1512, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsCrude oil; prices and production; dynamic time series;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-11-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-20 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .